As we are in an era of unknowns, we want you to know that the priority of the Jana team remains the same – committed to your safety. Read the extra precautionary measures taken in our studio to get an idea about our hours of operation during the outbreak of Covid 19 for your maternity and newborn photography session.
As much as we are committed to your safety by providing a clean and safe environment we also appreciate your assistance and help to make sure we as your photographers stay safe and healthy during this crisis. At the moment will be only accepting our newborn, baby and maternity clients, preferably those who have booked their spot ahead of time and can’t wait any longer to postpone their session. If we had any spots left to offer we would be happy to accommodate new clients.
Here is what we do to keep you and ourselves safe:
- In this sensitive job to avoid any spread of germs and making the environment safe and clean for the clients “especially pregnant moms and babies,” we always make sure everything gets washed, cleaned, and sanitized after each use but with this situation, we double-check everything twice.
- We sanitize and clean up the studio, the props, and the common areas professionally and have been generously providing hand sanitizers & anti-bacterial wipes in every corner of the space.
- We work case by case only 2 sessions a day. We accommodate very limited numbers of people only immediate family. In our very big 1400 square feet studio space, we can easily work with physical distancing. It will be only you and your photographers/assistant in the big space. You will enter the studio shoes off and hand sanitized as well as your photographer.
- We only schedule 2 sessions per day, so we can give ourselves and the studio enough time to get fresh and cleaned up.
- For maternity and newborn wraps and clothing, we wash and sanitize, and heat-dry them after each use.
- We don’t do any consultation sessions or any drop-in services until further notice. Everything is done via face-time or courier service.
- We will regularly be cleaning all equipment and hard surfaces throughout the studio, reception,… with disinfectant wipes and cleaning supplies multiple times throughout the day. Once you step into our reception we will hand you the sanitizers to clean your hands and step inside.
- We make sure none of us comes to work if they are feeling sick or unwell.
- Masks are required at all times for staff and clients.
And here is what we appreciate you to do:
- Everyone needs to fill out a questionnaire form before confirming their session.
- If you or your children are sick or have been traveling recently please ask for rescheduling. If you are feeling unwell, please take care of yourself and follow Public Health guidelines, and don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know.
- We are pretty sure you are more careful than us but If you have been in contact with travelers or have any family members visiting or travel from high-risk areas please give yourself enough time to make sure you are safe and ask for rescheduling to postpone your session.
We would be happy to help you and make sure your deposit gets transferred to the next stage or the new opening even if its a short notice.
- We appreciate it if you come prepared and on-time so we can run hour hours of operation as planned. We work by appointment only.
- We will ask you a couple of questions before booking your session which will be either by phone or email.
Once the session is scheduled here are the steps:
- We touch base once again a day before the session. You and us will be the judge to decide how both sides are doing prior to the session.
- Everyone takes off their shoes once entering the reception.
We only do 1 maternity and newborn session a day
We are here to help
We like your session to be a memorable pleasant time and a fun break in all the chaos around the world.
JaNa Photography team, where we tell your story!
COVID19 update – Maternity and newborn photography
More from our blogs
We are so excited to offer the Christmas mini session again this year. We got so many positive feedback last year and decided to open up some spots for Christmas 2021. We have limited time slots available so don't miss your chance and secure your spot today. What to...
Recently, we had the honour to have one of the most memorable maternity and newborn sessions with cool and new ideas for newborn photography. Khoshnavaz, her husband and their sons were extremely passionate and excited for their photoshoot and their positive vibe...
Looking for a thoughtful and sweet mother's day gift for your wife? We have an exciting news. You can now book a mini session for just mommy and baby. Don't miss your chance and secure your spot today. $350 + GST 30 minutes 6 Digital Images ONLY baby and mom...
What is the best light for maternity and newborn photography? Is it better to use a softbox or an umbrella? How many studio lights do we need? Is studio flashlight harmful to baby eyes? These are just a few of the hundreds of questions that come to the minds of all...
In Jana Photography we have some parents that missed their newborn photography session during Covid-19 and are wondering when the best time to do a baby photography session is. If that happens to you, do not worry at all. We want to always make sure that you have...
© Jana newborn photography | Vancouver, BC
Award-winning professional photography studio. Specialized in maternity, baby, and newborn photography. Serving Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby, Surrey, Coquitlam BC.